[easyazon-cta align=”center” asin=”B001F0RA34″ height=”28″ key=”amazon-us-wide-orange” locale=”us” width=”176″]
Enfamil Expecta Lipil DHA softgel was formulated to provide DHA from a non-fish source for expectant mothers. The source of DHA comes from cohnii which is an alga. This mother’s DHA softgel is meant to be taken with a prenatal/postnatal vitamin for complete supplementation. This DHA supplement supports your fetus and newborn (through mother’s milk) with essential omega 3 fatty acids important for brain and eye development. DHA is also important for cardiovascular, immune, and joint health.
- support brain function and health
A consumer started taking Enfamil Expecta for the first time at her 4th month of pregnancy. She recommends this product based on several factors:
1. No side effects experiences.
2. The product is manufactured by Mead Johnson, a reputable manufacturer of baby products.
3. The soft gel is easily taken with prenatal vitamins after a meal.
4. This brand was recommended by a seasoned health professional.
5. The product will definitely benefit the growing baby.
6. The purchase of a pack of 2 (60 gels total) definitely saved some money.
However, she had difficulty removing a softgel from its blister packaging. The packing was not perforated. To easily remove a soft gel, puncture the packing with thumb nail to tear it off.
A number of pregnant consumers say that this product has been recommended by their doctors and that they have taken this during the entire duration of their pregnancy and have no complaints. It is easy to swallow, no after taste or indigestion, and affordable. They would recommend purchasing the 2 pack of soft gels to last for 2 months because at one per day, they seem to go fast.
For Adults only: Take 1 softgel a day with a meal.
Store at room temperature in a dry place. Protect from excessive heat or freezing.